Wednesday, November 01, 2006

HUGE THANKS!!


I recieved my wonderful smelling tote from Tote Exchange 2 this afternoon from the wonderful Lisa. It is the nicest two colors of chocolaty browns, striped. She lined it too with a big pocket just right for my phone and keyfob. I already have everything transferred over and now need to go out so I can show it off.
Lisa also included three soaps and a body whip all handmade by her. You can find her great stuff at Ozark Body and Bath and get some great things too!! She even ships for Secret Pal stuff too!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I know where you will be, in the shower lathering yourself with wonderful stuff!!!!

Deborah said...

Wow, what loot! I just went to the soap website, fabulous stuff, you lucky girl! ... and that bag, nice.

Lisa said...

You are too kind! Soaping, knitting and spinning are my favorite activites so it kinda helps alot that I love what I do. You'll have to give me a report after you use my products.