Monday, October 16, 2006

Answers for SP9 fun!!

1. Where is your favorite knitting spot? On the sofa watching a good movie or at my local yarn store's open time.

2. If you suddenly could never knit again (shudder) - what would you do instead? Cry, cry some more and get the sewing done that is forever waiting for me (note to self *should quit buying fabric* HAHAHA! I amuse myself)

3. If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why? London, it's the only place my hubby and I REALLY want to go. We want to see where punk began, buy Doc Martens cheap and visit my super good friend from International Tote Exchange 2 (she's the BEST!!!)

4. When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? Be a veterinarian. No, reality is a cruel mistress (ok, I was a lousy student) Life is good, just different then those childhood dreams. I think most adults would agree though.

5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? I don't care for ice cream, but anything chocolate is all good. Chocolate Freddy's custard is super yummy if you "force" my hand though.

1 comment:

Heather said...

i got the muppet button from some too. feel free