Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside

Okay, so it's not THAT cold outside but there's not much else going on to report. The weather is supposed to turn cold in the next few days. Heck, we could have a white Christmas. That would be cool... get it? I amuse me.

Still waiting and hoping for a couple of checks to come in, the house is about as clean as it's going to get and Hubby is winging his way home. I like that last part best.

These last few days have not been fun (but I made it through, whew!) Hubby has been gone doing work in New York. They worked him pretty stinking hard too. Was there any overtime or bonuses? AHAHA... ahem... sorry about that. ANYWAY, he is finally on his way home after a few delays in O'Hara airport, I'm expecting him in about an hour. ONE hour!! YIPPEEE!!! I might just stick a big bow on him and consider that enough present.

No comments: