Monday, August 05, 2013

WHEW!

At long last, I put my money where my mouth was so to speak. I keep thinking there has to be a way to combine what I love with ways to make money while still doing the full time mom/student thing. Why I never thought of Freelance Writing is beyond me... I'm smart but not always. I took a little jump and submitted a short story in hopes of beginning the long road of being published! It's a small start but it's a start none the less. One has to start somewhere and what's the worst that could happen? They would say a polite no, I will sulk a bit and send the story on to somewhere else to try. At best, I make some money and start earning street cred!! One of the other ways I found to try being a free lance writer is blogging and hey, I have a sadly neglected blog! Soooo my wee little blog, let's see what we can do together! I think the next step is to start finding more things to write about and broaden my world. I could like this idea! Now what to write about?? Hmmm...

No comments: