Sunday, August 11, 2013

Well Crap!

Weeeellll, I'm not surprised but so much for my whole "I'm going to write everyday" idea. In an attempt to get back on track, I'm writing but with nothing to say. That's my biggest issue- I have grand ideas but nothing to back them. I want to accomplish so many things but when the time comes, I find myself doing something else. Usually that something else is of little consequence like doing laundry, cleaning the pool (don't get my started about the pool) or whatever- those things which do need doing but end up becoming the only things I get done and not those big plans I had for myself. I keep trying to think of something of consequence to write but nothing comes. Do you ever fear your dreams have all dried up and gone away but you didn't get the memo? I think though, instead of moaning and whining though, getting back on the stick would be better. You don't get better at something by just hoping you will- you only get better with loads of effort. I tend to "forget" that part and want the NOW NOW NOW! Time to go with the old saying that success is 10% inspiration and 90% perspiration. Time to get sweaty!!

No comments: