Thursday, February 01, 2007

My Fabulous Secret Pal!!

Secret Pal 9 is all finished and I am one lucky girl!! All these lovely goodies are from my awesome secret pal,Heather, over at Life on Sesame Street. She knew how much I love England so she made a vacation in a box. We have been munching on yummy jam tarts (they were gone immediately) and smearing yummy black current jam whenever appropriate (don't wanna waste such yummieness with inappropriate smearing don'tcha know). Don't you just love the little phone booth, it's a piggy bank with some English Breakfast tea in it!! Too cute!! Oh, and the toffee is to die for, you use the hammer, which came in the box, to break it apart. Heather really spoiled me and totally nailed it on the head for things I love so much.

Thank you Heather, you totally rock!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

No comments: