Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Thank you SOO Much!!

This is a long past due post to say thank you!! I have received wonderful gifts from my secret pal!! There should also be a bag of oreos and M&M's but we ate them!! She made me this super cute pompom earflap hat, the lovely little intarsia bag and a great (and much appreciated) needle case.

She's a great secret pal!! Thank you!!

I also received a wonderful package from my holiday ball swap pal. She sent two of the nicest yarns (can you say silk/cashmere in purple?!?) So delicious!! Packed FULL of wonderful Christmas things. She packed the fabulous ball full of great ornaments, stickers and some awesome things from Ten Thousand Villages.
And finally, my best friend made me these awesome labels to put in my bags for Etsy!!Could anyone be more spoiled by such wonderful women? I think not!! HUGE THANK YOUS!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

what great labels! i love the idea of 17 pockets!