Thursday, December 07, 2006

a WIP and a couple of bags


First some knitting content!! Yaay!!! This is some BEAUTIFUL pink wool my bestest friend sent me. I wanted to do something quick and easy that I could get done for myself. I wanta really long scarf so I'm waiting for one more skein of this yumminess. I'm hoping to leave myself enough to do a mathching Hershy Kiss hat, awwww. The scarf is just k2,p2. Easy peasy lemon squeezie and OH so rewarding!!
Also, I managed two more bags. One is for Dawn's sister-the biggest diaper bag you've ever seen!! It has 17 (yes, I'm not kidding) pockets!!!!
And finally, another bag for Etsy, YAAAYYY!! It's about stinkin' time!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Everything looks great!!!!!

Black Purl said...

I LOVE the diaper bag. What a great gift idea...too bad I can't sew. Good for you...knitting for yourself!

Deborah said...

I love those bags! I wore your other one to a yarn party and got loads of compliments, again!