Monday, April 19, 2010

I Think, Therefore This Sucks

Ugh, this semester has been a bit hard. I am into the final, don't wanna take courses. This semester has been Philosophy, History of Western Civ I, Public Speaking and Creative Writing. Most of them I'm doing alright but the Philosophy... UGH UGH UGH. I find almost no valid reason for it and am just hanging on for dear life.

Most of the time, I don't understand the Why of it- Why do the philosophers feel the need to ask if they exist? If they can ask, doesn't that therefore mean they exist? I find myself unable to make any connections and that makes it hard to study. Hubby says this is one of those things that goes in one ear, hang on long enough to pass the test and dump it... I agree.

To be is to have to study harder! ACK!

No comments: