Monday, December 03, 2007

The Holidays Are Upon Us!

Where has the time gone? Why am I always surprised when December rolls around?

If you're stuck for ideas, here's a great place to start!! Sew Mama Sew She has thirty days of making things for Christmas. I know we're in a bit already, but there are some great ideas!

Heck, I'm still trying to work off all the yummy food from Thanksgiving and now it's time for Christmas shopping. I'm really looking forward to this year. Hope you are too!! Now to fiqure out who is 'worthy' of those handmade gifts and what the heck to make!! Hmmm. Now where's my naughty/nice list??

1 comment:

elisabetha said...

december really snuck up on us didn't it! truly the busiest time of the year - now i wish i started my holiday knitting way back in february! lol. hope you're staying nice and warm :)